Ayurved Clinic Dubai is famous for Migraine, Cluster Headache, Tension Headache, Sinusitis, Dry cough and Allergic cough Treatments in Dubai.
- Migraine, dull ache affecting one side of the head associated with nausea, vomiting, sensitivity to light, smell and noise and loss of appetite. Ayurved Clinic FZ LLC offers good treatments for Migraine. Ayurvedic treatments include Shirodhara, Shirovasti, Shiro Abhyangam, Nasyam, Thalapothichil, etc.
- Cluster Headache, severe pain in and around one eye which radiates to face head and neck, redness of the affected eye and excessive tearing associated. Dr. Smitha Ashok is well experienced in the management of Cluster headache with Ayurvedic treatments including Dhoomapanam, Nasyam, Thalapothichil, Shirodahara, etc.
- Tension Headache, feeling of tightness or pressure over the fore head or across th sides and at the back of head associated with shoulder muscle pain. Ayurvedic treatments of Head massage (Shiro Abhyangam), Dhara with milk, butter milk, thaila, etc are done depending on the condition.
- Sinusitis, inflammation of the sinuses associated with headache, bad breath, head heaviness, nasal block loss of smell etc. Ayurved Clinic FZ LLC offer various treatments for Sinusitis including Dhoomapanam and Nasyam.
- Dry cough is a condition where no Phlegm or mucus is produced, but irritates the throat. Internal medications along with Steam therapy (swedana), Pichu, etc depending on the dosha vitiation.
- Allergic cough is an immune system response to the allergens associated with runny nose, red eyes, wheezing, shortness of breath, etc. Ayurvedic Treatments aims at improving our body immune system. Internal medicines are prescribed as per symptoms.
#Ayurvedictreatment #Dubai #ayurved #ayurveda #kerala #Migraine #Headache #TensionHeadache #Sinusitis #Allergiccough #allergy #disturbedsleep #nasalblock #Drycough #ClusterHeadache #cough