ShiroVasti is a procedure which is included in the category of MurdhniTaila (various methods of applying oil over the head). It is a type of BahyaSnehana (using of oil and conducting treatments over the body, externally). It can also be selectively brought in as a treatment option for many Vata related disorders and disorders affecting the head & sense organs and for control and prevention of many psychosomatic disorders.
- It has wonderful impacts on diseases affecting Nervous System like Facial Paralysis, Hemiplegia, Stroke, etc.
- It is prescribed in clinical conditions like Head ache, Ear ache, Humming in the ear and ailments connected with Vata in the head
- Reduces Anxiety and Stress
- Bestows liveliness to the organs.
- Reduces dryness of the mouth and nose
- This treatment is effective for migraine, deafness, insanity etc.